The Local Organizing Committee will be responsible for issuing visa letters to the participants and their family members. According to the information you provide, we will send you a visa letter to you via email, with which you apply for Chinese visa (F type visa) in your home country. Anyway, you can apply for tourist visa (L type visa) by yourself, which does NOT need to fill in this visa form.  

Please click [here].